Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
SACRED FEMININE RITUAL
SACRED FEMININE RITUAL – 90 min $110
May be helpful:
Blocked fallopian tubes
The wellness ritual incorporates:
• Chi Nei Tsang – Ancient form of Asian massage. Used to clear blocked energy, tension and stress that accumulates in the organs. Releases toxins, clears excessive heat, and helps with heat deficiencies such as a cold uterus. Helps the flow of Chi.
• Deep Tissue Massage – Helps to break up adhesion's, Increase circulation, Aid in detoxification, Boosts the immune system and promotes organ health. The massage will concentrate in the liver, stomach, intestines, uterus, ovaries and Fallopian tube areas.
• Myofascial Release – Helps to release the myofascial tissue that surrounds all organs and muscles. This tissue can become twisted and adhered over time. Helps bring fresh blood and oxygen to the reproductive organs.
• Acupressure – Originates from traditional Chinese medicine. Based on the same principle as acupuncture but without needles. Involves applying pressure to a specific point on the body. Brings greater balance and circulation.
• Reflexology – Massage technique that is applied to specific areas of the feet. Stimulating specific points at the bottom, top or sides of the foot which helps clear congestion and blockages which in turn helps to stimulate the body’s healing abilities by increasing Chi flow to that area.
• Castor Oil Therapy – This therapy has been used for thousands of years as a healing therapy. It is used externally on the lower abdomen. Castor oil can also been a wonderful tool to increase fertility. It can help to detoxify your reproductive organs and tonify your blood cells. Castor oil affects three systems within the body:
The Lymphatic System: think of lymph as the garbage collectors of our bodies. It finds the ‘garbage’ (i.e. toxins, excessive hormones, and waste) and brings it to our lymph nodes, where it is processed and purified. However, our lymphatic system doesn’t have its own pump like the circulatory system does. It gets its movement from exercise, heat, and stretching. Castor oil packs can also benefit and stimulate the lymph, promoting detoxification and cleansing when applied to the pelvic region.
The Liver: The liver, your body’s lymphatic powerhouse, stores & processes toxins and hormones in the body. Stagnation in the liver can lead to hormonal imbalance. Castor oil packs can also be applied to the liver to help it decongest, which may promote hormone balance.
The Circulatory System: Blood is the body’s natural healing agent. Castor oil packs stimulate circulation in the body, helping to bring fresh, oxygenated, untried rich blood to the reproductive organs. This enables healing of scar tissue, the breakdown of adhesions, and provides nutrition to the ovaries and uterus.
• Hypnotherapy - From being used to control pain through hypnobirthing, to helping aid weight loss, treat addiction and also improve symptoms of anxiety and depression; hypnotherapy has been proven to be an extremely effective method of solution-focused therapy. Hypnotherapy works by getting your body and mind into a deep form of relaxation which allows you to access your subconscious and work through issues more effectively. Regular hypnotherapy sessions can help you change the thoughts and beliefs that cause behavioural patterns in your life.
• Bach Flower Remedies - Bach flower remedies are an alternative or complementary treatment that is used for emotional problems and pain. They're made out of watered-down extracts from the flowers of wild plants. Edward Bach, a medical doctor and homeopath, created these remedies in the early 1900s.
• Aromatherapy - Is a holistic healing treatment that uses natural plant extracts to promote health and well-being. Sometimes it's called essential oil therapy. Aromatherapy uses aromatic essential oils medicinally to improve the health of the body, mind, and spirit. It enhances both physical and emotional health.