HOT STONE MASSAGE
Hot Stone Massage Course (Full Body) $400
2 Days 9 am - 5 pm
Take your clients to a luxurious level of relaxation and give your clinic a point of difference – incorporate hot stones into your existing massage work. This style of massage is frequently requested by clients, very popular in winter, easy on the practitioner and a pleasure to give.
Learn how to incorporate hot stones into a full body massage with specific strokes, setup and cleanup, hygiene and safety. Decide which kinds of stones will be best for your practice, learn where to purchase, how to use them and how to care for them.
Expand on your existing massage skills and enhance your practice with these premium techniques.
- Hot Stone introduction
- History of stone usage and application
- Introduction to the stones
- Benefits of hot Stone
- Benefits to the therapist and client.
- Physiological benefits and effects of stone usage
- Introduction to chakras and energy centres
- Room and Equipment preparation
- Spinal Layout
- Stone placements
- Stone massage techniques
- Tips on stone placement
- Equipment, safety & hygiene
- Supervised practical application
- Caring for your stones and re charging your stones
SMALL CLASSES SO DO BOOK EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT